- Empower the rural masses through building their capacity for sustainable livelihood.
- Elevate the living status of the rural masses through promotion of income generating activities.
- Promote equality among women and other underprivileged sections of the society through their active involvement in the mainstream activities.
- Augment the existing knowledgebase through training and research development activities.
- Contribute towards environment and biodiversity conservation through proactive involvement of the masses.
- Advocate the needs of the people and coordinate closely with government for bringing about policy changes.